Friday 26 March 2010

2 5 B I T E S











When we arrived into our hotel in Fiji it was 10pm so we decided to eat in the hotel for convenience, we sat outside and I had foolishly changed out of my cowboy boots I traveled in to put on some flips flops. In the morning we woke up to the sun shining and my feet burning, I had been bitten 25 times and mainly on my feet and ankles. I swear it was so uncomfortable, I would wake up in the night because they itched so bad, every evening for the rest of the holiday I wore my boots but even walking made my feet hurt they were so sore, I used the strongest repellent I could find and doused myself in it and tried no less then three different bite relief creams. By the last day the bites had just about healed. But don't feel too bad for me I still managed to lie in a hammock each day under the palm trees and read. And at night once the Fiji bitter or mojiti kicked in I could barely feel my feet anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment